Now Hiring Early Childhood Teachers
Family Flex is a fun, energetic, and forward-thinking year-round education center serving Denver metro families. Our classrooms implement the Creative Curriculum in our assessment, lesson planning, and learning environment. We are currently seeking positive team players to join our team. Our compensation is above average, and we offer health insurance, paid holidays, and paid time off, which begins to accrue at 60 days. Starting pay depends on level of education and years of experience working with young children (by verified letters). We are located within walking distance of downtown and two blocks from the Broadway bus route.
• At least two years experience working with young children (infants to five-year-olds)
• Early Childhood Teacher Qualification* State of Colorado designation
• Leadership and professionalism in the classroom
• College degree preferred but not required
• Demonstrated skills in teamwork and co-teaching
• Understanding of Play Based Curriculum and Project Approach
• Strong classroom management skills
• Success being an intentional teacher with children
*To verify that you are Early Childhood Teacher qualified (formerly known as Group Leader qualified) in Colorado, please refer to the chart below.